Next Tuesday, the ACTIVE World user conference commences and we’re pretty excited. On April 9th, hundreds of our customers across many markets head down to San Diego for a three-day educational experience. Specifically in our Communities division, we’re looking forward to hanging out with over 300 customers from government organizations, P&R agencies, YMCAs, and more.
Below are some highlights for the week ahead at ACTIVE World. At the end, you’ll see ways to register if you are an ACTIVE customer and ways to keep up with the happenings if you can’t make it.
1. Sessions and discussions: Click here to view session descriptions. You’ll see some interesting topics like. “How to Use Your ACTIVE Net Data to Predict the Future” and “Town Hall with ACTIVE’s Leaders.”
2. Keynote speakers: Click here to learn more about our keynote speakers. Tim Sanders will talk about driving success between people and technology and John Izzo will discuss how taking responsibility makes a huge difference in life and the community.
3. ACTIVEx workouts every morning: At 7:30 AM on Tuesday and 7:00 AM on Wednesday and Thursday, we’ll be hosting some workouts to get the day started. ACTIVEx is our employee fitness program – and we’d love for you to check it out!
4. Nautical Nights party: On Tuesday from 6 – 10 PM, we’ll be hosting a poolside social with great views of beautiful San Diego harbor. Stop by, hang out and grab a drink or two at the open bar.
REGISTER NOW (for ACTIVE customers) if you’d like to attend!
Will you be at ACTIVE World? Tweet at us so we can meet up next week:
Tweet to @ACTIVEcommunity
If you can’t make it, here’s how to keep up with the discussions:
- Check out #ACTIVEWORLD on Twitter to keep up with discussions in real time
- Follow our blog to get recaps of the top tips, discussions, and presentations
We hope to see you there!