Lisa can be found at her local gym on weekday mornings, taking classes such as Pilates, yoga and spin before she heads to work. She likes to work out because it relieves her stress and it’s personally gratifying. Lisa tries to make it to the gym 4 - 5 times a week and pays close attention to her nutrition and how she treats her body.
They’re focused on both health and personal goals
Top 3 motivators for working out:
- Physical health 96%
- Personal gratification 86%
- Stress relief 84%
They work out regularly
- Over 50% are participating in physical activity 5 – 6 times per week and almost 20% work out 7 days a week
- 70% belong to a health club
They stay active with a variety of sports
From running (92%) to weight lifting (50%), yoga (36%) to aerobics (32%), hiking (32%) to camping (23%), fitness enthusiasts take every opportunity to be active in all aspects of their life.
Demographic - Young Professionals:
- 34% Male, 66% Female
- Marital Status: 60% single, 40% married
- HHI: $60K - $100K (26% ), $100K or more (13%)
- Education: 44% college degree
- 30% some/post graduate degree
Want to reach the Fitness Enthusiast?