With a wide range of locations throughout the area and an even wider array of programs, the YMCA of Kansas City acts as a major hub of activity and education for thousands of people. To improve its offerings to members and simplify its internal operations, the Y recently decided to move to ACTIVE Net™, a cloud-based software solution that helps improves member service and engagement, saves time for staff members, and increases access to YMCA program offerings."Our members are now expecting the organizations they do business with to have a strong and feature-rich online presence. With offerings such as online childcare registration, social media integration and online account self-service, we are confident that the member’s experience will be dramatically improved." Troy Patterson,
Senior Vice President of Technology
The YMCA has been using a reliable system for the past eight years, but it lacked many of the features that members wanted. The organization decided to make the change to ACTIVE Net™ in order to increase their relevance to members and offer an enhanced experience. The YMCA wanted to be able to connect to their community, whether it was noon or midnight.
ACTIVE Net™ will benefit the staff and members at the YMCA of Greater Kansas City by providing:
- Increased member access with almost all Y offerings available online, and programs available through mobile
- Improved ability to be socially responsible with online pre-qualification and registration for those who need financial assistance
- Increased participation in programs and services with social media integrations
- Improved member engagement with integrated text messaging, e-mail and new member alerts
- IT infrastructure relief with cloud technology that allows the Y to improve security and reduce IT management
- Quicker staff training and operations with user-friendly system and “familiar” browser functions
- Happier members and reduced admin work with more customer-centric features and self-service options such as online receipts, tax statements, and account management
At ACTIVE Network, we live by our name and strive to make the world a more active place. With the YMCA of Greater Kansas City newly in the cloud, we look forward to working together to build a healthier and more active Kansas City.
Ready to see how you can achieve the same results in your department?
Get started and talk to a software specialist today!