As we wrap up 2012, it’s time to reflect on the year at the blog. At ACTIVE Network, Communities, we provide software and marketing tools for parks & rec agencies, college recreation departments, YMCAs, Boys & Girls Clubs, non-profits, and other community. organizations. And on our blog, we provide tips and resources and cover trends in technology and marketing for those types of organizations.
The readers have spoken. Based on stats from Google Analytics, here are our 10 most popular articles from 2012:
1. Facebook Timeline is Coming: 5 Ways to Prepare and Prosper
2. 14 Must-Know Statistics from Hubspot’s Email Marketing Webinar
3. Top 10 Non-Profit Marketing Blogs to Read
4. Top 10 Recreation Apps to Inspire Your Mobile Strategy
5. Facebook Blocked at Work? How Marketers Can Get Around It
6. How to Set Up Your New Twitter Header
7. 7 Great Resources for Parks & Recreation Trends
8. 10 Mind-Blowing Social Media Statistics for 2012
9. 10 Killer Facebook Cover Images for Community Organizations
10. Social Sharing: What It Is, How to Use It and How to Get Started
If you’d like to make recommendations for future articles, comment below, post on our Facebook page, or tweet at us. Happy New Year!