While it’s always exciting to see our customers recognized by the industry for the role they play in shaping the future of their market, we were absolutely thrilled to learn that nearly half of the individuals represented in the 2013 MeetingsNet Changemakers list are ACTIVE customers.
Please join us in congratulating the following individuals for their success and the role they have played in elevating the meetings role beyond logistics and advanced the practice of strategic meetings management within their organizations. They are educators and mentors who look beyond their own four walls for ways to make a difference.
• Bobby Badalamenti, Director, Siemens Event Management Services, Siemens Corp.
• Judy Bauer, Director of Global Travel, Marsh & McLennan Companies
• Lou Cozzo, Manager of Executive Speech & Events Group, Intel
• Susan Dupart, Senior Director, Global Travel, Meetings, Corporate Card, Mobility , McAfee Inc. (w/ partner)
• Angie Henderson, Global Strategic Meetings Manager, Apple Inc.
• Courtney Page, Global Category Manager–Meetings & Events, and Hotel , Chevron
• Regan Rhodes, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Corporate Strategic Procurement, Intel
We hope they inspire you as much as they’ve inspired us!