As the industry began to open again, our development teams continued to focus on delivering products and services that not only support our clients doing more with less but also shifting to critical revenue-generating tools and functionalities.
Below is a timeline summary of what our dedicated development teams were able to deliver to support our amazing clients! As a reminder, you can access detailed notes for each product release in our Support Center.
- Order cancellation improvements: Including the ability to refund custom fees
- Revenue report enhancements: Including credit balance reporting to better reconcile across payment types
- Credit balance: Participant-level refunds
- Race Pass: Enhancements to better support gift giving of tickets
- Experience app: Support for hybrid and virtual events
- Custom reports: Added the ability to copy the structure of existing custom reports to save you time and increase data consistency
- Race Pass: Added downloadable Race Pass owners report
- Individual chance entry: Added multiple selection form improvements
- USA Triathlon events: Non-participating team captains are no longer prompted to validate or purchase a license
- Order cancellation: General workflow improvements to give you added flexibility
- Race Pass: Edit usages, configure price schedule & order cancellation page enhancements
- Self-edit setup: Completely redesigned page to make easier to use through friendly, understandable toggles, and renamed it as MyEvents self-edit setup
- Facebook sharing: Improved post-registration content sharing
- Race Pass: Added ability to edit owner of the Race Pass has not been redeemed
- Volume-based pricing: You can now skip the current price tier before it is sold out and move directly to the next price tier
- Document management: Allow your event team to input a custom refusal reason
- Registrant's profile page (CRM): Reconfigured the profile display to present more useful information with less clicks to make it easier to understand the status of your participant’s registration
- Email tool: Upgraded to allow drag-and-drop of multiple widgets in a single line while editing email content. For example, now you can stack multiple images or text blocks side by side on the same row.
- Ledger report: Improvements to include custom fee labels
- Ledger report: Added the column “Is Cash-Out" in credit balance report to help your event team to determine whether the credits balance has been refunded back to registrant's credit card
- Credit balance report: Added the column “Active ID/Agency ID” to help your event team to distinguish whether the credits balance is made from a registration that belongs to the account holder themselves or a registration they made for someone else's
- The USA Triathlon: Membership agreement and waiver updated to the latest version
- Registrant profile: Waiver status and order update date had been added to provide more useful information up front
- Global discounts: Complete overhaul of our discount engine to allow you to import and manage discounts en masse
- BETA release: New remittance report and statement-generating tool to allow reconciliation across all revenue channels.
- Donations: Improved experienced for both admin and registrants. You now have the ability to display charity descriptions & images, as well as configure “fast donations” buttons to encourage donations.
- Revenue reporting: Allow your event team to pull a revenue report for a specific date range based on GMT time zone and your agency's time zone
- Donation’s expansion: Countries now include United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, European Union countries and the United States. Currencies supported are GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, EUR and USD.
- Category access restrictions: Your team can now restrict the price type to be accessed by integrating with a third-party API database
- Promo link: Name is now available in custom report even if no discount is associated
- Donations: Workflow enhanced to increase speed and ease of use, allowing participants to quickly choose their charity of choice
- Non-participating team captains: Your event team can now configure a capacity for this price type, outside of event-level capacities
- “Full Image” display option for merchandise: Your event team can choose whether to display a thumbnail or a full image that spans the width of the registration form. The new expanded image option allows you to include more details about your merchandise in a visually appealing way.
- Category access restrictions: Consumer category ID column is now available in event registration report
- Email: Additional improvements are planned to allow for 100% fully customized confirmation emails
We want to say a big thank you to all of our clients for their continued support and business. It's been amazing to see what can be accomplished when we all work together.
We are hard at work and are excited to show you what we've been working on! Stay tuned for product news and updates as we continue to deliver innovative solutions that allow you to provide amazing experiences for your participants, with a focus on growing your events and your revenue.
Thank you again for everything, and we look forward to continuing working with you in 2023 and beyond!