We’re excited to announce that on Sept. 30, 2022 we’re releasing 100-plus new and improved ACTIVENet training courses. The ACTIVE Services Team collaborated to create tailored curriculums to better train you and your teams.
We partnered with Brainshark to host our content, which is available to you as a valued ACTIVENet customer.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An easily accessible Training Catalog
- Specific, in-depth walk throughs that focus on workflows and functionality
- Updated look and feel that includes the newest features and UI changes
- Best practices on building out and utilizing modules and features
- Curricula designated for specific user roles to help you assign videos to the right teams at your organization
- Courses for technical services to supplement implementation or future optimizations
If you need help accessing ACTIVENet Academy or have questions, please reach out to our support team!
Explore all the new features
Learn more about the user-role based curriculums we’ve created.
Front Desk Staff – The Front Desk training content will help you train your customer service staff. These courses cover account creation, sales and daily close.
Coordinators – Coordinators will learn what is needed to build successful sites and manage customers effectively.
Financial/Accounting – This curriculum was designed with your financial and accounting teams in mind. In addition to the financial infrastructure of ACTIVENet, team members will get a deeper look into how customer transactions are created, as well as how to manage high-level tasks like mass refunding customers and managing failed scheduled payments.
Marketing – By popular demand, this curriculum is for your webmaster and customer communications team. The training content specifically details what messaging your customers will see and how to customize it.
IT/Technology – Specifically designed for your technology team, this training content will empower your team to be a cross-functional help for your organization.